Susan G. Komen® Inland Empire is dedicated to combating breast cancer at every front. Up to 75 percent of the Affiliate’s net income goes toward funding grants to community organizations that provide breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment programs for medically underserved women. The remaining net income (a minimum of 25 percent) supports the national Komen Grants Program, which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research, meritorious awards and educational and scientific programs around the world.
The Komen Inland Empire's service area covers all of Riverside and San Bernardino Counties including the Coachella Valley. Special thanks to our dedicated corporate partners and the thousands of people who play a vital role in fighting breast cancer in our community by participanting in the Susan G. Komen Inland Empire Race for the Cure® and attending other Affiliate events each year.
We have two locations to serve the Inland Empire. Our main office is located in Temecula and through a generous donation, the Komen Inland Empire Breast Cancer Resource Center opened in January 2010. The Komen Affiliate goals are to increase breast health awareness and offer women and families residing in the desert cities a place to gather life-saving information and support.
Komen Inland Empire Breast Cancer Resource Center - this office serves as a satellite office in the Coachella Valley. Through this location, we are able to offer volunteer trainings, host meetings, and offer breast health education services and breast health resources for the community. If you are interested in donating your time to volunteer at the Breast Cancer Resource Center in Rancho Mirage or the Affiliate office in Temecula, please complete the volunteer application and fax or mail to the Inland Empire Affiliate office. Additionally, if you are interested in receiving breast health education services, presentations, pink-bag luncheons, or other innovative education and outreach services, please contact Sarah Bryant, Mission Programs Manager at email@example.com.
Komen Inland Empire Breast Cancer Resource Center
35-800 Bob Hope Drive
Suite 200, South Entrance
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Office Hours: Vary Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please contact us for availability.
Main Komen Inland Empire Affiliate Office
43397 Business Park Dr. , Suite D-9
Temecula, CA 92590
P: 951-676-7465 (PINK) / 951-676-7223 (RACE)
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday